The biggest blockchain hackathon in Eastern Europe
- February 1-28, 2022
- Registration until Jan 31
- $260,000 prize pool
- 23 winners
- 28 days for work
Tezos is only gaining steam
In 2021, the Tezos protocol got updated three times. There were 10 times as many smart contract calls. New DeFi apps reach the TVL of $1,000,000 in a few days.
Tezos supports the low-level language Michelson, dialects of Pascal, Python, JS, Lorentz, and even Solidity via the Sol2Ligo transpiler. The deployment fee is only $5, while the contract call fee is just $0.1, and the block rate is merely 30 seconds.
Solve one challenge, get $45,000
$10,000 for the best solution of a partner’s challenge
- 1st challenge — $10,000
- 2nd challenge — $10,000 more
Up to $35,000 for the best teams as per an independent panel of judges, one prize per team
- 1st place — $35,000
- 2nd place — $25,000
- 3rd place — $15,000
- 4th place — $10,000
- 5th place — $5,000
- 6th place — $5,000
- 7th place — $5,000
You’ve got a whole month to develop
Work at your own pace instead of living by a computer
- 31 January 23:59 EETRegistration closes
- 1 FebruaryThe opening ceremony, sponsor presentations, workshops, and mentor introduction
- 7 FebruaryThe first meetup with the team mentors
- 14 FebruaryThe second meetup with the team mentors
- 21 FebruaryThe third meetup with the team mentors
- 28 FebruaryProject submission deadline
- 1 MarchThe finals, results announcement, and the awards ceremony
Our previous winners carried on with developing on Tezos
With a prize-winning place or a cool idea, you can apply for a Tezos Foundation grant.
In 2021, the foundation issued 120 grants totalling $280,000,000, from $50,000 to $1,000,000.